We greatly value to your personal data and therefore comply with the conditions in the GDPR. In this privacy statement we will explain how we treat your personal data and which rights you have regarding to your personal data.
1. Contact information
9723 ZW Groningen
+31 50 211 186 1
Chamber of Commerce: 54085187
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you can contact us via email@example.com or via the contact form on the website.
2. What kind of personal data do we use and for what purposes?
We can collect your personal data, such as name and address, when you do business with us or when you create a webshop account.
We only share your personal data with companies that work for us and which need your personal data to help us offering our services (for example sharing your address to deliver our products). We have signed Data Processing Agreements (DPA) with parties that process your personal data, so we are certain that your personal data is handled properly. This may also involve countries outside the European Economic Area.
In addition, we use this data to send you e-mails. These are e-mails about your order, but they can contain marketing messages as well. If we send automatic e-mails, they will always include a link to unsubscribe you from further e-mails.
3. How do we protect personal data?
We think it is very important that your personal data is well protected. Therefore, we have taken the following security measures:
- Physical measures for access security
- A secured digital work environment
- A secured webshop
4. Which organisations will receive your personal data?
Sometimes we have a legal duty to provide data to the following authorities:
- Tax authority
- Border authority
5. Which rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: you have the right to access the personal data we collect from you.
- Rectification: you may request that we rectify your personal data when the data is incorrect.
- Erasure: you may request that we (partly) erase your personal data.
- Restriction: you may request that we limit the use of your data.
- Data portability: you may request that we transfer certain data (or have them transferred) to other organizations.
- Object: you may object to data processing.
If you wish to use one of the above rights, you can let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on the website. To prevent abuse, we can ask you to adequately identify yourself. We will assess your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks from the receipt of the request. If the request is not accepted, there is the possibility to object or submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
6. How long will the personal data be stored?
We store the personal data no longer than it is necessary for the concerned purposes. Moreover we take the legal data retention periods into account as well.
To make our website and webshop work properly and to provide the most relevant products and services to our customers, we place cookies on your device. Below information about the cookies that we use on our website can be found.